Certifications are integral part of our business, creating a foundation of industry best practices, quality, continuous improvement, and assurance to our customers that we build into every aspect of our business from our processes to our facility to our talented staff. We hold the following certifications and compliances that enable us to meet the technically challenging, long life cycle, high mix, low volume, and high reliability product and manufacturing requirements demanded by our customers and the industries we serve:
- ISO 9001:2008 by TUV, SUD
- ISO/TS 16949 by TUV, SUD
- OHSAS 18001 by UL DQS
- Certified IPC-A-610 Trainers
- TPM EXCELLENCE CERTIFICATION by JIPM, JAPAN
- INTERNAL AUDITORS FOR TS 16949 & AS 9100C
- CALIBRATION & VALIDATION SPECIALISATION
Our culture is focused on meeting or exceeding customer quality requirements via:
- Strong systems which minimize the potential for human error through FMEAs.
- A Lean philosophy focused on ensuring quality by minimizing non-value added activity and process variation.
- Preventative measures through standard audits at all levels. We perform Process Audits, Product Audits, Internal Audits & Supplier Audits.
- Centralized documentation control and automated record keeping.
- Use of industry-specific product or process validation processes where needed.
- A team focused on continuous improvement and root cause analysis. We make the best use of 7 QC Tools.
- Use of SPC tools like MSA, Gauge R & R, Control Charts.