We build a bridge between product development and successful producible products. For our customers success we provide speed through our proactive NPI Services, reliability due to our structured processes, predictability through continuous schedule tracking and safety thanks to highly qualified employees with their longstanding know-how.
Our NPI processes speed up time-to-market, lead to stable and robust product quality, ensure life cycle optimization and lower the overall costs. Our experienced product engineers advise you on production technology and help in optimizing the product. From the receipt of the product design, we become your dedicated manufacturing services consultant. Our production, engineering, materials and quality department cooperate with the customers design team through every step of the process to ensure that our operations yield targeted results.
Our engineering team has experience in both design and manufacturing to provide:
- PCB layout and design
- Design for manufacturability
- Prototype assembly support
- BOM and configuration control support
- Alternate sourcing with customer approval
- Stencil design
- Process development and improvement
- Test fixture development
- Documentation (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, PROCESS FLOWS, CONTROL PLANS)
We also offer the following engineering services to assist you with your product development needs, and to facilitate a seamless transition into the manufacturing process:
- Component Specification and Qualification
- Product Prototyping
- Failure Analysis
- Process Validations
- Measurement System Evaluation
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Engineering Change Management
- Obsolescence Management
Our process engineers focus on the design, operation, control and optimization of manufacturing processes and work aggressively on eliminating manual processes and improving process cycle times.