Providing a complete production solution which starts with the design and prototype stage is our primary focus. Whatever are your requirements, we will find the solution for you.
Our prototype solution offers:
- Flexibility – the flexibility of our high mix plant means your requirement can be fulfilled by a variety of production methods.
- Support & Feedback – our front end expertise and support is here to help you with very fast quote response time and analysis of your requirement.
- Kitting – in conjunction with our PCB supply and component supply solutions, we can build full or partial kits for your assembly.
- Speed – we can offer faster turnaround times on prototype builds.
- Quality – we assemble products and inspect them as per IPC-A-610 Class 2 & 3 requirements.
- Delivery – we support and develop packaging as per the customers need or depending on the distance or mode of travel. We ensure safe delivery with all possible protections of physical damage and ESD.
Our development team uses the philosophy of Design for Manufacturability to test and review the prototype before it enters volume production. In collaboration with our partners’ teams, our DFM engineers check whether the design that is being developed is optimized and robust for volume production. Our services allow our partners to greatly cut down on design revision time, ensure better quality of product and also increase yield. A few other augmented benefits of our DFM services are repeatability of processes and design improvement.
In partnering with us, our customers can reap benefits such as minimum documentation, reduced lead time between product design and production, reduced design flaw, avoid expensive tooling costs and a smooth transition from prototype to volume production.