Determined to deliver products to our customers on time, to the required quality is a mission we are committed to. We recognise quality as an challenging aspect of any business. This is why we have in place an appropriate infrastructure of policies, standards and procedures.
Quality standards are the ones we place on ourselves and therefore our customer can always rely on us to provide best quality products that meet or exceed industry standard. Our quality management systems have attained high maturity, ensuring controls at every stage, to minimize risk and ensure safety and reliability of our products.
Below are the QC practices we adopt:
- Incoming Material inspection
- PCB dimensional measurements
- In line production Quality control
- Integrated First Article inspections
- Document control – ECO process
- Manual and Automated inspection
- X-ray inspection
- In-line solder paste inspection
- Functional tests
- Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) Control
- Finished Good Quality control
The quality practices are aligned to all aspects of electronic manufacturing services. Electronics Assembly is carried out in compliance to the IPC 610 class 2 & 3 (as required by our customers) & we also have on board manufacturing operatives who are accredited training instructors for the IPC process standard.
We perform following audits to sustain our systems and ensure continual improvement :
- Internal Quality Audits
- Process Audits for each customer
- Products Audits to ensure compliance to the product & process
- Layout Inspection to ensure the product dimensions are under control
- Dock Audit to control product compliance at finished goods storage
- Shelf life Audit to ensure consumable control
- ESD Audits for product safety
- Clean room monitoring to control dust particle counts
- Safety Audits to ensure a safe workplace.